Order Hardscaping Products in Buffalo, NY
Put the Final Touches on Your Landscaping Project
Are you looking for a filler to put between your pavers? Do you want to enrich the soil in your new flowerbeds? Southtowns Supply can help. We sell a variety of hardscaping products in Buffalo, NY.
Reach out today to learn more about our hardscaping supplies.
Explore our most popular materials
With so many hardscaping products on the market today, it can be hard to choose the right one. But some of our most beneficial products are:
- Topsoil - Use this to add nutrients back into the ground if your construction or hardscaping team had to clear the top layer of soil.
- Compost - Add this to your soil each planting season to support plant growth.
- Sand - Use this to cover a play area or create a zen garden.
Topsoil is the top part of soil that is normally cleared before construction starts. It is the best quality of soil because this top layer contains most of the organic matter and the living life forms.
Composting is a natural process of recycling organic material like leaves and vegetable scraps into a rich soil amendment that has been termed Black Gold.
Add compost to the soil each planting season because it is rich in nutrients and it promotes soil microbes supporting plant growth.
Used for both landscaping and gardening. Granular material can take your landscaping project to the next level.
- Boundary line to prevent flower beds from washing out.
- Amend soils for better drainage
- Cover up or fill in a play area
- Zen Garden scapes
- Sand paver base is one of the most popular options due to sand's accessibility and spreadability. Often used in conjunction with crushed stone for increased durability.
Used for both landscaping and gardening, recycled wood ( wood refuse) is shredded, chipped or ground up. This can be used for a variety of things like
- Path Material
- Livestock bedding
- Practice Wood Chip gardening for vegetables and fruits
- Forest or woodland gardens
- Improve your soil and regenerate the natural life in the soil
- Raising beds like in the mound culture technique
Some may think this is another name for Wood Chips, however this wood is double-ground for consistency and often referred to as playground mulch. Uses are similar to Wood Chips but the goal is to use it for its layered softness
- Used as a cushioned base for playgrounds
- Base and layered for children's play areas
- Add to a compost pile
- Creating informal paths
- Sheet Mulching